How to apply?
There are just three steps you need to take in order to apply for your SENTRI pass with us:
Step 1: Pay Border Crossing services fee by clicking on the Pay Now button. After we establish your GOES profile, we will give you a link to pay the $25 government fee for background and security checks. At your interview you will be charged additional fees (see SENTRI pass costs below)
Step 2: Click on the Print application button and fill out one application per applicant.
Step 3: Send the form via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: (305) 675-0780. Please check your email (including your spam folder) for further instructions from us.
What happens next?
Once we receive your SENTRI pass application and payment, we will assign your case to one of our agents. They will carefully check your application for consistence with CBP requirements. They will then create a profile for you in the government system and enter your data. Once your profile is complete, we will email you your ID and password so you can access your profile and finalize your application by paying the CBP fee with your credit card. When you receive a conditional approval notification, you will be able to schedule your interview at one of the SENTRI enrollment centers. Please note that we cannot guarantee your SENTRI program approval. You may be denied in case you have a criminal record, an immigration violation or you provided false information on your application form.
What is the processing time?
Processing time varies by applicant, but on average you can expect your application to be processed within 3-5 months. The vetting process cannot be expedited.
SENTRI pass costs
The SENTRI pass will cost you a total of $242.20. The $119.95 service fee is payable to Border Crossing services. You will be able to pay the $25 government fee after we enter your data into the GOES system. You will see two separate fees on your bank statement. If you are conditionally approved, at your interview, you will pay a $14.50 fingerprint fee and a $82.50 system cost fee.
|Border Crossing Expedited Service fee||$ 119.95|
|CBP fee for 5 year membership||$ 25.00|
|Fingerprint fee (ages 14 and over)||$ 14.50|
|System costs fee (ages 18 and over)||$ 82.75|
The benefits of using Border Crossing Service:
- Once we receive your payment, you are our client and we will make everything to make sure your application is correctly submitted to CBP for review.We will remind you to send application in case you forget to do it.
- Our agents will review application in detail to make sure it is completed accurately and mistake-free as required by CBP. We will notify you by email if information is missing or is incorrect.
- Our agents will assist you in completing your application and sending it to us if required;
- In case we notice any issues with your particular application, we will give you specific tips to troubleshoot any potential problems.
- Our experts submit your application to the government for you, you need not worry about the correct forms procedure;
- We will keep in touch to explain what to expect next. You will never have to wander “now what?”
- We will give you updates on your status with BP upon request
- We respond promptly to all questions from clients by email, always within 1 business day.